The Leader as Coach program is designed to develop the coaching capability of managers.
Coaching skills allow managers to bring out the best in their teams, using coaching as a leadership style. It’s believed to be one of the best ways to engage Gen Y employees, and even motivate them to stay within an organisation. Women in particular respond well to a coaching, collaborative environment.
Length of Program: 2 days (or can be customised to 1 day)
- By the end of the program, participants will have an understanding of:
- Goal setting
- What Coaching is and isn’t
- Characteristics of a great coach
- The GROW model
- Seeking permission
- Creating the space
- Active listening
- Identifying learning styles
- Their MBTI personality profile
- Behavioural styles
- Give and receive feedback
- Above and below the line management