Do your teams need support in applying for jobs internally? Do they need help navigating the Queensland Government Capability and Leadership Framework or the Australian Public Service Integrated Leadership System? Allow staff to learn the correct steps to evaluate new opportunities, apply for roles, and hence boost morale.
Our one-day Government Job Application Writing & Interview Skills Workshop aims to provide you with comprehensive resources to enhance your chances of employment through competitive job application skills.
This program comprises face-to-face training (one day) and follow-up coaching sessions for each participant. A maximum of 12 participants allows for personal support and interaction.
After this training and coaching, you will be able to:
- Understand the recruitment and selection process in most Government departments
- Research vacancies and establish job requirements
- Identify the basis of assessment
- Establish your experience, knowledge and skills relevant to the vacancy
- Evaluate if you meet the job requirements (person/job fit)
- Write a resume that highlights your abilities in relation to the vacancy
- Use a process to link your abilities to addressing the assessment criteria/ Capability and Leadership Frameworks (as defined by Queensland State Government) or your Department’s capabilities
- Prepare for and improve your interview technique
How to get started:
Please complete the form on the right hand side of this page or call (07) 3841 7772 to discuss your requirements. We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.
Keep posted for our future public workshops.
In addition to the above training you will receive:
- our “Government Application Writing and Interview Skills” ebook (worth $59.95)
- a resume template that will quadruple your chances of getting an interview
Please register your interest on the “get started today” link above.