Inside Out provide Executive Career Coaching for Senior Managers and Executives across Australia.
Inside Out provide career coaching no matter where you are in your career, you might feel it’s time for a change. There are many reasons for seeking career coaching:
- Restless or bored in your career and want transition advice
- Decide on a career path after redundancy
- Develop your career further (academic and training options)
- Help looking for overseas work opportunities
- Re-enter the job market after returning from overseas
- Help with Job search
Career Coaching Program
You will complete a detailed career assessment online, ready for your consultation with a Career Coach. How exciting – what will you find out? A career assessment helps establish which careers suit your values, interests and personality type. This lays the foundation for choosing the best career path for you.
We help you explore career options, find courses that fit your life, and help you identify the career, position, and industry that best suits you.
In a One-to-One consultation, you’ll:
- Discover the careers that best suit your personality, values, and interests
- Explore the career options most likely to enable your success and fulfilment
- Learn how to create a personal distinction and promote yourself effectively to employers
- Receive advice on course options, e.g. postgraduate diplomas and MBA programs
- Get a constructive review of your résumé, with advice on how to tailor it for different roles, and
- Develop an action plan – which helps guide you to a fulfilling career.
Please also note that as your coaching session is highly tailored and customised I generally only work with 3 clients per week. This may mean you have a 2-3 week wait to get an appointment.
Executive Career Coaching with Jane Anderson at Mt Gravatt QLD
(Master Career Director, AFAIM, Certified Executive Coach, Certified Career Counsellor, Certified Employment Interview Coach.
$1495- including GST
Face-to-Face, Phone or Skype Consultation for Senior Executives (2 hours)
Jane Anderson is one of two Master Career Directors in Australia, a Professional Certified Executive Coach ( ICF), an accredited Career Counsellor (CDAA) and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management with a background in executive coaching, training, career development and image consulting. Jane has been featured in Cleo magazine, Brisbane Business News, Marie Claire and featured as the “Job Whisperer” on Today Tonight. She is also an approved trainer and coach on the Australian public service panel for PEP Worldwide. Jane has also been a guest speaker at the Reinvent Your Career Expo.
Jane holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing), a Diploma in Workplace and Executive Coaching, and Diploma in Training and Assessment. Jane is accredited in MBTI, DISC and the Science of Happiness at Work. Jane was an internal government trainer in Application Writing and Interview Skills and has advised government recruitment panels. So she now helps her clients in areas such as resume writing, selection criteria and interview skills, and aids many clients in navigating the Queensland Government’s Capability and Leadership Framework.