Kick Start Your Career Today..
- A high school or university student identifying your subject options and where to head in your career.
- Do the university career advisors keep suggesting to just keep on studying courses at their university?
- Are you a school student and unsure whether you even want to go to university or are considering a gap year to explore your options?
- Are you a concerned parent and want to be able to best support your child but feel like your words fall on deaf ears?
- Perhaps you’re a graduate trying to achieve a graduate position after studying at university?
The implications of making the wrong choice of career can mean losing motivation easily, accumulating an unnecessarily high HECS debt that can take year to overcome, or wasting valuable time and money on the wrong course of study.
Exploring your career options in an unbiased way with someone who has an objective perspective can be a great way to feel reassured that you’re going down the right path and ensuring you’re considering the right courses and subjects.
As a graduate you may not have applied formally for roles or attended formal interviews.
Taking the time to kick start your career will be skills that you will take with you over your career lifetime and considering we spend about 45 years in the workforce you want to make sure you’re enjoying it!
To discuss your personal needs please contact us