The Science of Happiness at Work……..
- Want a way to help your clients with long term engagement and job satisfaction?
- Want to help your clients to be more proactive in their career and engage and inspire their teams?
- Want support your clients who just aren’t happy in their jobs and struggle to get through tough days?
The Science of Happiness at Work has been developed in the UK and has now finally arrived in Australia, come to this 2 day workshop event to find how to elevate your clients!
The Science of Happiness at Work is strongly correlated with productivity, performance, better health, longevity in a job, increased energy, motivation, confidence and recognition – just to name a few. That’s why it matters not just for employees but for employers too. The Harvard Business Review devoted a whole issue to the topic in January this year, TIME magazine and most recently Brisbane Business News (see page 2).
Jessica Pryce-Jones, author of The Science of Happiness at Work: Maximising your Psychological Capital for Success, and the research team at iOpener Institute in the UK, have spent the past 8 years gathering research data about how happiness at work affects productivity. The research has produced astounding results that are of importance to those managing people in today’s uncertain and turbulent business environments
iOpener’s research and the results after over 9000 people have undertaken the program have shown those staff who are happiest:
- Productivity: Happy staff spend twice as much time focussed on task than unhappy staff.
- Retention: Happy staff tend to stay with an organisation twice as long
- Absenteeism: Happy staff have less sick days than unhappy staff
Date: 25th and 26th of July 2013
Time: 9am- 5.00pm
Location: North Sydney
Bring: A pen
Provided: Morning, afternoon tea and lunch
Attendance is ideal for
- Career Counsellors and Career Coaches working clients in the corporate market
- Executive Coaches looking to have more ways to diagnose, measure and target engagement for indivuals and teams
- HR Managers and Leaders looking to improve staff engagement
- HR and L&D managers looking to implement engagement, retention and productivity initiatives
- Health and Wellbeing Managers looking to implement mental health programs
- Organisational Development Managers looking to implement cultural change initiatives
- Executives looking to improve their own Happiness at Work and reduce organisational turnover, improve efficiency and reduce turnover
What you’ll walk away with:
- An awareness of this ground-breaking research and how Happiness as a bigger concept than Engagement
- The impact happiness on engagement, performance, retention and productivity
- How to measure a Return on Investment when implementing Happiness at work
- How to make it a sustainable cultural shift for your organisation
Here’s what some have said:
‘I haven’t been as excited by anything since I first saw MBTI’
– Medical Director and Director of Leadership, National Health Service , UK
‘Now I really understand the relationship between happiness and productivity and how we can use the tools to help staff to help themselves’.
- Senior manager NSW Public Service
‘Seriously the BEST programme I have ever attended.’
- Insurance HRD
Stacey Ashley (NSW)
Stacey is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the ICF, an accredited Master Certified Coach (AMC) and Certified Career Coach with ANZIC, certified Career Coach with CDAA and a fellow of CPA Australia. She has worked at the most senior levels of well-known organisations and is passionate about authentic leadership, maximising performance and productivity to create high performing organisations. Stacey has been delivering the Science of Happiness Masterclasses in Australia.
Jane Anderson (QLD)
Jane Anderson is a Master Career Director (CDI) Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Certified Career Coach with CDAA specialising in helping people find their potential in their careers and supporting organisations to enhance a culture of impact, productivity, effectiveness and high performance. Jane’s work has been featured in magazines and notably the book “Bring out your best” By Natalia Ashdown. Jane has been delivering the Science of Happiness at Work in organisations and was the first to be accredited in Australia.
*University of Sydney Menzies Centre for Health policy
Please register your interest please contact us or indicate your attendance at the event page on
Jane Anderson is a Certified Career and Executive Coach based in Brisbane Australia. She has been featured as the “job Whisperer” on Today Tonight, in CLEO magazine and Brisbane Business News. She is the Director of Inside Out Training and Coaching who specialise in Career Coaching for Individuals and Employee Engagement and High Performance using the Science of Happiness at Work Program. She can be reached at email@example.com or (07) 3841 7772