Jane Anderson “Job Whisperer”, Career and Executive Coach, Mt Gravatt, Brisbane QLD
- One of two Master Career Directors and Certified Employment Interview Consultants in Australia
- Certified Employment Interview Skills Coach
- Certified Executive Coach (PCC)
- Certified Speaker and Author of 2 ebooks on Career Management
- Certified Career Coach, Career Counsellor and Advisor
- Australia’s First LinkedIn Profile Writer in the top 1% of profiles viewed globally
- Federal and State Government Application and Resume Writer
- MBTI and DISC Facilitator, profiled over 3000 individuals
- Featured on Today Tonight, Management Today, CLEO Magazine, Brisbane Business News
Jane Anderson is an experienced Career Counsellor and Executive Coach with a background in executive coaching, training, career development and image consulting.
Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Business (Marketing), a Diploma in Workplace and Executive Coaching, and Diploma in Training and Assessment. Jane is currently one of only two accredited facilitators in the Science of Happiness at Work in Australia.
- Jane provides her coaching clients with the opportunity and tools to explore their career options, helps them with the right steps towards a great career, and coaches them how to perform their best to achieve both career and life goals.
- With over seven years’ experience in people development and twelve years’ sales and marketing experience, Jane instills a confidence in her clients in being able to fulfill their potential and position themselves for their future careers.
- Jane has worked in human resources for some of Australia’s most-recognised organisations in both the public and private sectors. She was instrumental in setting up the Coaching culture for the Super Retail Group and her work has been featured in the book “Bring Out Your Best” by Natalie Ashdown.
- Among many other responsibilities, Jane was an internal government trainer in Application Writing and Interview Skills and has advised government recruitment panels. So she now helps her clients in areas such as resume writing, selection criteria and interview skills, and aids many clients in navigating the Queensland Government’s Capability and Leadership Framework
- Jane is a great listener and her approach is very open and collaborative. She is pragmatic and resourceful, focussing on helping clients to find rewarding and satisfying careers. Her positive outlook and coaching style allows her clients to see possibilities where they may have been hidden!
- Jane is a member of the ICF, ANZIC, CDAA, AITD and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management. She is also the Brisbane-based Consultant for PEP Worldwide, the global leader in Personal Efficiency. Jane is accredited in MBTI , DiSC and Change Management tools.
- She has been featured in local and national publications such as Brisbane Business News, CLEO magazine, Today Tonight and is on the Australian Public Service Commission Consultants Panel for PEP Worldwide.
- Jane’s clients have included QUT, Gold Coast TAFE, AQIS, Veolia, Sunsuper, Super Retail Group, Department of Forestries and Fisheries, Origin Energy, Stanwell, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads, CITEC, James Hardie, AusAid and Tracey Mathers Shoe Studio.
Kylie Chown Resume Consultant
Kylie brings extensive experience compiling Selection Criteria, Resumes and Letters of Application for all levels of government, education and the private sector. Kylie demonstrates a strong comprehension of government recruitment processes, policies and procedures; this combined with strong writing skills allows Kylie to create Selection Criteria Responses that maximise the opportunity for a successful outcome.
- Kylie’s earlier career within the recruitment industry has allowed her to bring a recruiter’s perspective when writing applications.
- With experience in compiling employment documents for clients across diverse industry spectrums, Kylie believes that applying a collaborative, holistic approach to creating unique documents achieves the best results.
Stacey Ashley Executive Career Coach, Sydney NSW
Stacey is the founder and Director of Ashley Coaching & Consulting, a leading Executive & Career Coaching and Coach Training organisation in Australia. Stacey is passionate about facilitating great change, enabling people to be their best, to become true leaders, and create extraordinary results for themselves and their organisations.
- With a passion for developing people and realising their potential, Stacey loves coaching in both individual and team settings. She is an experienced leader, facilitator, mentor and agent of change which all enrich her coaching. Stacey enjoys the opportunity to be a catalyst of change, and capitalises on the ripple effect.
- An experienced coach, Stacey works with leading organisations and private business clients. Her partnering approach supports and encourages her clients to constructively overcome their challenges and focus on delivering their strategic and aspirational goals, to achieve extraordinary results.
- With over 1300 coaching hours and a successful 20 year corporate career, Stacey can draw on her extensive leadership experience to work with you in a range of focus areas including: generating High Performance; Personal Efficiency; Leadership Development; Team Building; Career Management; Career Transition; Developing Talent; and emptying the ‘Too Hard Basket’.
- Stacey works with leaders seeking to do more with less, to cultivate and maintain high performance, and to lead organisational and cultural change. She works with individuals who seek to proactively manage their career, achieving high performance, personal efficiency & work/life balance. Supports individuals in career transition providing the opportunity for creating the career and life change they want.
- Stacey offers solutions tailored to your individual and organisational needs.Stacey holds a Bachelor of Economics degree from the University of Sydney, a Diploma in Workplace & Business Coaching, a Certificate IV in Frontline Management and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. She is a Fellow of CPA Australia, a Professional Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation (PCC ICF), and an Accredited Master Coach (AMC) with the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Coaching.
- In addition, Stacey is an Accredited MBTI Practitioner, Extended DISC Practitioner, ESI Practitioner, TTI EQ Practitioner, Accredited PEP Facilitator and ExecutivePEP coach, and Accredited Orijen Mentor. In 2002, Stacey completed the Strategy into Action Program at the London Business School.
- Stacey was appointed to the Executive Coaching Panel for ANSTO in June 2010 and Ashley Coaching & Consulting was appointed to the Coaching Services Panel for the NSW RTA in Sep 2010. In Sept 2011 Stacey was appointed as the lead Australian coach for the Global Coaching Group based in Germany.
Heather Dickinson Resume Consultant
Heather has a proven track record of assisting clients achieve their goals through her 13 years’ experience working in Human Resources. Having recruited and trained employees, she possesses inside knowledge of what a successful job search campaign looks like. Coupled with her extensive writing experience, Heather can be the catalyst in achieving your career and lifestyle goals.
- Heather has worked in a range of industries including recruitment, hospitality, finance, superannuation, insurance, professional services, retail and commercial explosives. Her written skills is exemplary having designed, written and delivered training for behavioural interviewing, technical and leadership skills throughout her career. She has worked with and written selection criteria based on the Lominger framework, (the same framework required for government applications) and assessed employee competencies within her various roles in Human Resources.
- Heather’s qualifications include a Bachelor of Business (Human Resources & Management), a Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Education and Training, a Master’s in Education (Adult Education), MBTI and DiSC Accredited.
- Heather’s motivation, passion and genuine commitment to assisting you in your campaign will be invaluable. Let Heather take away the away pain of your job application and make your career goals become a reality.
Wendy Jocum – Coaching & Consulting
Wendy Jocum has been involved in the field of human resources, learning and development, organisational psychology, facilitation, coaching and consulting since 1989.
Her areas of training, coaching and consulting include leadership/management development, coaching, change management, emotional intelligence, positive psychology, communication, conflict resolution, teamwork, personal development and effectiveness, presentation skills, cross cultural intelligence and communication, time management, human resources, training/learning and development, customer service, and business writing skills. She does group training/facilitation, individual/group coaching, as well as online learning delivery.
- She has had experience in a wide range of organisations across many industries, both in South Africa and Australia. Part of her current work also includes coaching, mentoring, training and assessment of national qualifications such as Diploma and Cert 4 in Business (Frontline management), Diploma of Government (Management), Cert 4 in Business (Human Resources), Cert 4 in Customer Contact (Telecommunication), Cert 4 in Financial Services (the people skills component) and Cert 4 in Training and Assessment (TAE).
- She works with various training and education providers in the corporate, government and academic sectors, as well as with her own clients. She facilitates training for the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP), the Australian Institute of Human Resources (AHRI), Australian Institute of Management (AIM), University of New South Wales (UNSW), and the University of Sydney, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE).
- Some current/previous clients include Dubai Government, Tsinghua University (Bejing), Kyoto University (Japan), Australian Parliament (House of Representatives), NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care, NSW Police State Crime Command, Australian Federal Police, South Eastern Sydney and Illawarra Health Service, Australian Tax Office (ATO), NSW Transport (Railcorp), NSW Department of Planning, Qantas, Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd, Daikin Australia, Thales Australia, Alinta (AGL/Agility), Westfield, Vodafone, Telstra, AAPT, Mayne Health, Macquarie University, University of Western Sydney, University of Melbourne, Ray White Real Estate, Community First Credit Union, IAG Insurance, Aussie Home Loans, Radisson hotels, Sydney Swans, Dibbs Barker Law firm, Deloittes/Horwath Accounting/Consulting, Moore Stephens and Grant Thornton.
- Prior to consulting, she worked as a HR consultant in the banking and government industries (Australia – Westpac and Department of Community Services ), and the retail industry (South Africa).
- Wendy has a Bachelor of Commerce degree and a Postgraduate Diploma in the Management of Human Resources. She has the Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110).
- In the coaching field, she has attained the Advanced Professional Development Certificate in Evidence based Executive Coaching, Executive Certificate in Positive Psychology Coaching, and is a Level 2 Meta Coach of the Meta Coaching Training System – coaching using Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP) techniques. She will be completing the Results Associate Certificate of Coaching program later this year (Results Coaching/NeuroLeadership Group). This coaching accreditation is aligned to the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- She is accredited in various assessments/application tools – Realise 2 Strengths Practitioner and Team Strengths Practitioner, Team Management Systems (TMS), Myers Brigg Type Indicator (MBTI), Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI), the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT), the Genos Emotional Intelligence Tool, DiSC and Extended DISC practitioner. She has completed NLP Practitioner Training, and a Train the Trainer in Leading with Emotional Intelligence.
- She also plans on studying a Masters in Coaching or Learning and Development in the future, and a masters practitioner qualification in NLP.
- She is a Certified Professional of AHRI, member of the Australian Institute of Management (AIM), Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
- Wendy is passionate about people development. She uses her HR and training experience, combined with her interpersonal, facilitation and coaching skills, to provide positive learning opportunities for her participants/clients. Her aim is for people to achieve their potential, while enhancing individual, team and organizational performance.